Products – Tinplates and Chrome Sheets
Cutting and Inspection
Cross Section Line 12 and 13:
- Headline: Cut coils in straight cuts – It allows inspection of coil surface in order to classify and/or detect defects.
- Description: The production capacity of each cutting line is 4,100 t/month, speed of 150 m/min, feed from 457 to 1,117 mm (straight cut) and cutting accuracy of +/- 0.18 mm. It has 4 stackers for the classification of cuted material.
- Dimensional range: 0,13 a 0,49 mm
- Categories of Steel: Works with steel families for metallic packaging.
Lateral Trim and Oiling
Coil Preparation Line 2:
- Headline: Trims edges using circular knives. and allows inspection of coil surface to classify and/or detect defects.
- Description: Its production capacity is 15,400 t/month at a speed of up to 1,220 m/min and cutting accuracy of +/- 0.3 mm. It has spray oiling, grammage of 0.2 g/m² to 0.6 g/m² on each side.
- Dimensional range: 0,13 a 0,49mm
- Categories of Steel: Works with cold rolled families.