In order to build an increasingly solid relationship with its suppliers, CSN shares its guiding values and principles. The following documents represent requirements to begin a partnership.
- Bylaws and Minutes of Election of current Officers or Articles of Association in force and its latest amendment;
- SERASA consultation;
- Certificates (SRF/INSS and FGTS)
- Enrollment Certificate and Registration Status with the Federal Revenue;
- Registration of employers prosecuted for exploitation of slave labor (MTE);
- ISO9001, ISO TS16949 Certificates, Self-Assessment Questionnaire, ISO14001 and other documents that comply with Environmental/Quality Legislation, if necessary;
- Compliance Form.
If you have any questions about the documentation, please contact us.